Hoot Management Ltdis committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hoot Management Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on occasion to ensure that you are satisfied with any alterations. This policy is effective from 01/05/2015.
What kind of information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information including email address
- Your demographic information such as postcode or age
- Any suitable information relevant to your enquiry
What we do with the information we gather?
Hoot Management utilize this information to help us understand your particular needs, thus resulting in us being able to provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Hoot Entertainment may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
How we securely store your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
To ensure your private information is protected, please ensure that you read the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting.
Controlling your personal information
You are able to restrict the collection and use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information provided to be used for sending you promotional information about 3rd party services and offers.
From time to time you may receive our promotional newsletter. If you no longer wish to remain on the newsletter mailing list, look for the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email to be removed.
Hoot Management will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so or have your prior consent.
Should you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please feel free to write to or email us as at the above address. Once received we will promptly correct any information deemed to be incorrect.